Here’s a preview of the products I’m hoping to score this spring:
1. Theodora and Callum Scarf, $175. The print and color is so versatile, and I’m a sucker for any light blue and orange combo.
2. Timex ‘Originals’ mesh watch, $80. I’ve been after a new watch with a metal band for some time now, and while I’m tempted to make the splurge on something like this, I stop because of how classic this particular watch is; I know it will go with everything and add a touch of flash without the sticker-shock.
3. Banana Republic Ciao pouch, $28. I’ve been in need of a new makeup bag for travel, plus I’m all about punchy graphics so this little number is perfect.
4. CB2 copper arc table lamp, $70. Holy cow do I want this lamp. Not only is it a great combination of modern elegance, the diamond etched glass bulb that’s shown with it is incredibly detailed and so, so pretty.
5. Amika Bombshell blowout spray, $24. Ever since I tried this magic potion from last month’s Birchbox, I’ve been hooked. It adds volume to my hair, smells amazing and holds all day. Spray a little in just after showering and you’ll have glorious best-hair-day-ever everyday.
6. Sole Society Jenn d’orsay pump, $70. So confession, I own these pumps in another color, but what can I say? They’re functional (low heel!) and this print is so summery and fun, I just can’t resist.
What are your must-haves this month? Share in the comments below!