I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t excited about the third installment in my new series of curated picks from one home/design store at a time. This week, I went with one of my favorite stores for home accessories and furniture, West Elm.
The sister store of Pottery Barn and Williams-Sonoma Home offers modern home design at a more affordable price tag. Shop my picks below.
1. Marble + Copper Serving Tray, $58
Not to be predictable, but if an object is both marble and copper and costs under $60, it’s a no-brainer in my book.
2. Fishs Eddy Spoon Rest, $17
This spoon rest takes the cake for silliest.
3. Well Hello There doormat, $29
Just the right amount of cheek.
4. Looped Marble Pillow, $20 (on sale!)
This texturized pillow is so soft, yet stylish, it’s the perfect accessory for taking an afternoon nap on the couch. 😉
5. Sloan upholstered chair, $699-$899
A comfy chair that won’t take up too much space, plus it comes in almost every color and fabric under the sun.
6. Lawson Table Lamp, $90 (on sale!)
More compact than most table lamps, this hard-working fella will look good with it all.
7. Warmest throw, $39 on sale for $19!
I’m on the hunt for new throws and I love how this gray is neutral, but the pattern and fringe make it interesting.
8. Deco Marble Doorstop, $59
Quite possibly the coolest doorstop I have ever seen.
9. Tonal wash vases, $59-$69
Each vase is 100% hand-crafted and one-of-a-kind aka a future gift for your friend who has everything.
10. Mid-century storage bench, $499
Whoever thought this one up…damn good thinking.
What’s your favorite item on the list? Anything I missed that you love from West Elm? Share in the comments!